Virgin Upper Class Lounge by Slade Architecture
If you’re looking for something cool, check Slade Architecture‘s latest creation – the Virgin Upper Class Lounge located at the JFK airport, in New York. Amazing!
Description by Slade Architecture
The lounge was designed to provide the relaxed luxury that Virgin’s Upper Class passengers expect with a warm and distinctly Uptown Manhattan feel.
The 10,000sf Clubhouse is bounded on two sides full height expansive views over the jetways and virgin aircraft immediately below. In the center of the lounge, the cloud shaped cocktail bar is enclosed by a diaphanous, curving “wall” of stainless steel rods and walnut fins; mediating views from and through the space and creating a series of distinct spaces. This is the heart of the lounge around and through which guests move in a rhythmic syncopated flow to the many unique amenities that passengers have come to expect from a Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse.
Products You May Like
- Bathroom Faucets You'll Love
- Modern Urban Home by Y Designs
- JI-House by Craft
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- Sala Ayutthaya Hotel by Onion
- Ribbon Chapel by Hiroshi Nakamura & NAP
- Modern Ranch by Poet Interiors