Casa Equis – Mansion With Unique Rooftop Pool In Peru
Contemporary Equis House is located in the city of Cañete, Peru. The Barclay & Crousse architects have sought to create the necessary intimacy to live in the desert and to domesticate it without denying or betraying its characteristics.
Description by Barclay & Crousse Architecture
We started by conceiving a pure solid which would appear to have always been there. During the design process, we “excavated” this theoretical solid, removing matter bit-by-bit, just as archaeologists would remove sand to discover the pre-Columbian ruins in this region. The resulting exterior spaces merge with interior spaces in a continuous fluid space within an enclosure that pushes the ambiguity between interior and exterior spaces to its limits.
Visit Barclay & Crousse Architecture
Products You May Like
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Kettukallio Cabin by Playa Architects
- Lambert Ranch by Duet Design Group
- Multi-Generational House by Kaercher Architekten
- Thao Dien House by MM ++ Architects
- Palace Court by Roselind Wilson Design
- Bondi Home by LSA Architects
- Westchester Nautical by Anthony Baratta