Mediterranean House by Modostudio
This amazing Mediterranean house designed by Italian Modostudio is located in the Monte Argentario National Park on the top of an hill with an amazing view facing the sea and the islands just in front of Tuscany.
Description by Modostudio
The house is located in the Monte Argentario National Park on the top of an hill with an amazing view facing the sea and the islands just in front of Tuscany. It is an old agricultural warehouse which has been completely rebuild in its shape using recovery stones from the old building.
The particular roof system has been built following a local tradition which was performed in a contemporary way. New openings create windows which allow to enjoy the beautiful view from all the side of the house.
The stones and the white plasters of the windows width create a sophisticated atmosphere which gives to the building a strong image. Passive solar systems make the house heating to be completely energy self sufficient.
- House in Guidonia Montecelio by Studio ArchSIDE
- PNN House by Mauro Soddu
- The Runkelsteiner by Jacopo Mascheroni
- Apartment in Matera by ASP Progetti
- Apartment in Rome by Brain Factory
- Home in Turin by Studioata
- AP House by Gardini Gibertini Architetti
- Home in Villanders by Pavol Mikolajcak
- Grid Apartment by Brain Factory
- First Love Villa by Rachele Biancalani Studio