Mediterranean House by Modostudio
This amazing Mediterranean house designed by Italian Modostudio is located in the Monte Argentario National Park on the top of an hill with an amazing view facing the sea and the islands just in front of Tuscany.
Description by Modostudio
The house is located in the Monte Argentario National Park on the top of an hill with an amazing view facing the sea and the islands just in front of Tuscany. It is an old agricultural warehouse which has been completely rebuild in its shape using recovery stones from the old building.
The particular roof system has been built following a local tradition which was performed in a contemporary way. New openings create windows which allow to enjoy the beautiful view from all the side of the house.
The stones and the white plasters of the windows width create a sophisticated atmosphere which gives to the building a strong image. Passive solar systems make the house heating to be completely energy self sufficient.
Products You May Like
- Casa Ian by Stefano Pasquali
- Attico A&O by Biondi Architetti
- Apartment by Studio Cicchetti Viscardi
- House T by Monovolume Architecture + Design
- Home in Venice by Massimo Adario Architetto
- Casa Cialdini by Stefania Micotti
- Damiani 33 by Act Romegialli
- Apartment in Milan by Disegnoinopera
- Arum Apartment by Studio Strato
- Loft in Italy by IDEeA Interior Design e Architettura