Mediterranean House by Modostudio
This amazing Mediterranean house designed by Italian Modostudio is located in the Monte Argentario National Park on the top of an hill with an amazing view facing the sea and the islands just in front of Tuscany.
Description by Modostudio
The house is located in the Monte Argentario National Park on the top of an hill with an amazing view facing the sea and the islands just in front of Tuscany. It is an old agricultural warehouse which has been completely rebuild in its shape using recovery stones from the old building.
The particular roof system has been built following a local tradition which was performed in a contemporary way. New openings create windows which allow to enjoy the beautiful view from all the side of the house.
The stones and the white plasters of the windows width create a sophisticated atmosphere which gives to the building a strong image. Passive solar systems make the house heating to be completely energy self sufficient.
Products You May Like
- Apartment S by Christian Schwienbacher
- Small Size Apartment by BDRbureau
- Industrial Home in Correggio
- Bathroom Faucets You'll Love
- Stone House by MATERIAprima
- Living Mansarda by BFA - Barbara Fassoni Architects
- Casa ECS by Giuseppe Gurrieri
- Casa PP by Sarah Pidatella
- Wireless House by Tips Architects
- Attico Vicenza by Anna Laura Businaro