Mediterranean House by Modostudio
This amazing Mediterranean house designed by Italian Modostudio is located in the Monte Argentario National Park on the top of an hill with an amazing view facing the sea and the islands just in front of Tuscany.
Description by Modostudio
The house is located in the Monte Argentario National Park on the top of an hill with an amazing view facing the sea and the islands just in front of Tuscany. It is an old agricultural warehouse which has been completely rebuild in its shape using recovery stones from the old building.
The particular roof system has been built following a local tradition which was performed in a contemporary way. New openings create windows which allow to enjoy the beautiful view from all the side of the house.
The stones and the white plasters of the windows width create a sophisticated atmosphere which gives to the building a strong image. Passive solar systems make the house heating to be completely energy self sufficient.
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Masserie Maresca by Schiattarella Associati
- House in Padova by Claudia Pelizzari Interior Design
- House in Brescia by Claudia Pelizzari Interior Design
- Carlo Alberto by Fabio Fantolino Studio
- Private House by Emanuele Svetti
- Queen Apartment by Officina 8a
- Apartment in Milan by GRAF+BÄDER
- Casa Pinto by Insite Architetture
- Residence in Salerno by studio 74ram