M11 House by Vietnamese a21 studio
Vietnamese a21 studio designed a 3-storey contemporary M11 house located in the suburbs of the Ho Chi Min City, Vietnam.
Description by a21 studio
M11 house is located in a residential area of HoChiMinh’s suburban. By using natural materials as wood and stone, utilizing top lights as well as placing small green-courtyards inside the house, the architect wants to bring out elegant and peaceful spaces to the client who can leave all his tiring behind after a long working day to enjoy his own space in a noise and polluted environment of a developing city.
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Thong House by Nishizawaarchitects
- O-House by LVHQ
- Can Tho House by Landmak Architecture
- Residence in NHA Trang by Vo Trong Nghia Architects
- Ecopark Penthouse by ihouse
- The Tent 1 by A21 Studio
- Longcave by 23o5studio