Villa Rieteiland-Oost by Egeon Architecten
Modern house located on the Rieteiland-Oost island in Amsterdam, Netherlands, featuring an amazing wooden façade.
Description by Egeon Architecten
To the traditional arrangement of living on the ground floor and sleeping on the upper floors a floor is added for working from home. The ground floor has a glass facade with large sliding doors on the garden side, so that the residents can benefit most from the view. The bedroom floor is more open to the inside, the outside more closed. The floor with the office an consultation room has views all-around. Open / closed / open.
The timber frame house is built from fair and sustainable materials, has a heat pump and low temperature underfloor heating, natural ventilation, high insulation values of roof walls and floor, special heat-resistant glass, a sedum roof, attention to thermal bridging details and orientation. As a result, low level energy consumption realized.
Products You May Like
- Modern Urban Home by Y Designs
- JI-House by Craft
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- Wooden Cottage by Elena Sherbakova
- SilverWoodHouse by 3r Ernesto Pereira
- Hause for Julia and Björn by Architekten Innauer Matt
- Ribbon Chapel by Hiroshi Nakamura & NAP
- Modern Ranch by Poet Interiors