O’Conner Residence by Designs Northwest Architects
Single family residence located on the Camano Island, Washington, USA, designed by local Designs Northwest Architects.
Description by Designs Northwest Architects
The goal for this project was to create a home that not only functioned well for everyday living but also was flexible enough to be used for entertaining and hosting large family gatherings.
The house takes advantage of a slope for its dual level layout. An entry courtyard between the garage and the main house serves as a gathering space for entertaining and barbecuing.
A mezzanine gallery with a kitchen can be opened up to the courtyard by raising an overhead glass door, with the gallery overlooking the living level below. Two lofts are reached from the upper level by ships ladders.
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- White House by In2
- Whiteboards Reinvented
- Hi-Rise Condo by Ted Maines Interiors
- Apartment in Kiev by DervishGroup
- Kettukallio Cabin by Playa Architects
- Brick House by Clare Cousins Architects
- Casa LA by Elías Rizo Arquitectos