House in Beverly Hills by Jendretzki
This Hal Levitt mid-century property located in Beverly Hills, LA, was transformed by Jendretzki into contemporary 5,000 square foot residence.
Description by Jandretzki
Full reconfiguration of a Hal Levitt 50′s house. Partitions were replaced with shelving units to open up and connect all spaces. New ipe interior flooring extends out to the pool deck.
Pool is reconfigured to better follow the house and illuminated with fiber-optic stars. New solar photovoltaic panels provide power, water heating panels heat the pool. Entrance doors by John Houshmand.
Products You May Like
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- Ribbon Chapel by Hiroshi Nakamura & NAP
- Modern Ranch by Poet Interiors
- Wooden Interior by Coblonal Arquitectura
- Casa V. by DOSIS
- Olive House by LOG-URBIS
- Luxury Apartment by Callender Howorth