House in Moreira by Phyd Arquitectura
Ultra modern minimalistic house design by Phyd Arquitectura can be found in Moreira, Portugal. This property was built earlier this year. Enjoy!
Description by Phyd Arquitectura
The house is built around three project themes. The continuous and enlacing space, which incorporates different inhabiting functions. The time, which incorporates the movement and permanence. The materiality, which incorporates the antithesis weight/lightness.
Concrete volume; from which is subtracted, the space to enter, and the south patios. Patios that enable continuity, between different spaces of the house, and interior/exterior. Which behave like a sun clock, alternating solid and diffuse light.
The space articulates, compression and horizontality, with decompression and verticality. In a precise exercise, of measure and proportion. The materiality is used in its most essential expression, conferring to the house, weight and lightness simultaneously.
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- Ribbon Chapel by Hiroshi Nakamura & NAP
- Modern Ranch by Poet Interiors
- Refugi Lieptgas by Georg Nickisch and Selina Walder
- V + D Set by BAK arquitectos
- Wooden Interior by Coblonal Arquitectura
- Trübel by L3P Architekten