Fung + Blatt Residence
Another contemporary residence designed by Fung + Blatt Architects, Inc. is located in Los Angeles, USA. Definitely inspirational and worth taking a look at.
Description by Fung + Blatt Architects, Inc.
We conceived our dwelling as a flexible environment that evolves with our changing needs. Its spaces can be perceived as a play of volumetric contrasts experienced through multiple paths. The living quarters are located above a tall light-filled garage volume. Entered through a shaded garden and a compressed foyer, the living space soars to culminate in north-facing clerestories that provide even light and passive cooling throughout the day. Tucked against the hill, the kitchen-dining space extends laterally to patios and views. A central open stair organizes public spaces into living and service functions, and links a study to the private spaces above. Around the exterior, a terrace on the garage roof bridges to a ground level dining patio, from which one may ascend to the upper garden and re-enter the house through a common room. Around the exterior, a terrace on the garage roof bridges to a ground level dining patio, from which one may ascend to the upper garden and re-enter the house through a common room.
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Sala Ayutthaya Hotel by Onion
- Chevy Chase Home by Meditch Murphey Architects
- Potrero Hill House by Noz as a Service
- Villa E by Stringdahl Design
- White House by In2