Apartment Rud by Din Gerstner
Holiday residence located in Tel Aviv, Israel, designed for an Australian family by Din Gerstner back in 2011. The apartment was planned as three separate luxury hotel suites.
Description by Din Gerstner
This holiday residence was designed for an Australian family, three brothers that will come to visit in separate or common occasions. The apartment was planned as three separate luxury hotel suites. Each one is accommodated with private bathroom, TV and study area. The heart of the apartment is the large living room and library with an open kitchen area that brings the entire family together. The minimalistic design of the apartment was important to the client. A pure, white, bright envelope that can accommodate three different families from all over the world, three different style and needs. The white concept is delivered throughout the whole apartment. From the stone floor, to the Corian kitchen, the white built in costume made furniture and the Carrara marble in the bathrooms.There is no master-room, the rooms were each costume designed and fabricated to fit the requirements of each family. Each room has its own characteristic needs while keeping the overall design concept.
Products You May Like
- Upper East Side Residence by Pepe Calderin Design
- Apartment in Barcelona by Estudio Miriam Barrio
- Apartment in Milan by Disegnoinopera
- Arum Apartment by Studio Strato
- Loft in Italy by IDEeA Interior Design e Architettura
- Boston Waterfront Condo by FBN Construction
- Modern flat in Moscow by Kerimov Architects
- Inspiring Home in Bari by Davide Tarricone
- Frederiksberg Apartment by RUM4 // Kristian Lillelund
- Flatiron Private Residence by Oda New York