La Finca by Uxus
Rustic Spanish farm located in Palma de Mallorca was transformed into a private holiday residance back in 2009. The interior represents an eclectic balance between the comfortable rustic and clean sophistication.
Description by Uxus
Located in one of the most picturesque villages in Mallorca, this rustic Spanish farm from the 13th century was transformed into a private family holiday residence.
The interior atmosphere was designed as an eclectic balance between the comfortable rustic and clean sophistication.
La Finca’s landscape design was inspired by the rough and dramatic Mallorcan terrain, which surrounds the property. Its gardens incorporate an orchard, ancient olive trees, a guesthouse and a 15 meter pool. The swimming pool is the centerpiece of the garden and is designed to appear suspended over the property’s orange orchard.
The overall objective of La Finca was to visually blend the existing house, the natural surroundings and the new construction into a harmonious whole.
Products You May Like
- Mylla Cabin by Mork Ulnes Architects
- Empty Nest by Carnemark Design + Build
- Homecoming by Cushman Design Group
- Retreat in Oisterwijk by Ina Matt
- Modern Urban Home by Y Designs
- Modern Lodge by Julie Johnson-Holland
- Luxury Chalet by Luisa Fontanella
- Panorama Glass Lodge in Iceland
- Holiday Chalet by Claude Petarlin
- Chalet in Montana by Locati Architects