Wonderwall Residence by SO?
Interesting open concrete/brick house by Istambul, Turkey – based architecture firm SO? located in distant Chiang Mai, Thailand.
Description by SO?
The house is basically a living space with a huge open-plan and open space between indoor and outdoor, with the big wall cutting through the existing landform within the plot to create the sequential scenes, exposing to different space and functions.
The brick wall tends to lead the way from the front entrance, and also controls the visibility of each space. After climbing up the stair along the wall, the common area, which opens to the existing homestay villas, will be found, then paused before going up to the 2nd level by a small center court where will be used as an outdoor cinema from time to time.
The bedroom is on the 2nd level and can be seen once entering the plot, but can be accessed only at the end of the sequential scene by passing through the gallery-like living room and a swimming pool on the 2nd level as well.
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- White House by In2
- Fisher Island by Associated Design Co
- Marin Residence by Dawson & Clinton
- Cozy Home by Ruetemple
- Loft in San Diego by Hawkins + Hawkins Architects
- Cabin Norderhov by Atelier Oslo