Courchevel Chalet in French Alps
The stunning new ski-in ski-out chalet, located at Courchevel 1850, is a real masterpiece, furnished with exceptional modern designer pieces. The large terrace provides views on the mountains and the chalet offers a range of luxury amenities that will satisfy the needs of the most discerning guest.
Description by Leo Trippi
The spacious chalet has a total surface of 550 square meters, and hosts up to 10 people. It is spread over 4 levels with lifts providing access to all levels.
The top level (level 2) of the majestic chalet houses the living room with the dining area, the sitting area arranged around the fireplace, home cinema, billiard area, the terrace-with-a-view, the professional kitchen and a guest cloakroom.
The main entrance on level 1, houses the master bedroom (BR1), with dressing facilities and a beautiful gas fireplace, as well as bedrooms 2 and 3. All 3 these bedrooms have double beds, en suite bath & shower rooms and flat screen television.
On level 0 we find BR4 and BR5, with 2 single beds in each, en suite bathrooms and flat screen television. The floor also houses the games room for kids, cinema room, ski room with ski boot dryer, glove dryer, sky clothes dryer, shower and w.c. and the garage.
The magnicifent relaxation facilities are situated on the lower floor (level 0) where we find the indoor swimming pool with bar, spa area with sauna, Hammam, shower and massage table, gym area, laundry room with washing machine and dryer.
- Rougemont Residences by Plusdesign
- Alpine Barn by Ofis Arhitekti
- Chalet DAL by Ralph Germann Architectes
- Hadaway House by Patkau Architects
- Chalet Forestier by Atelier Barda
- Vail Ski Hause by Reed Design Group
- Aspen Springs Ranch by Beck Building Company
- Lenzerheide Apartment by Angelo Pozzoli
- V-Lodge by Reiulf Ramstad Arkitekter
- Mountain Ski Chalet by Faure Halvorson Architects