Tribeca Loft by Deborah French Designs
Breathtaking no-one-ever-wants-to-leave eclectic loft interior designed by Deborah French Designs located in Tribeca, New York.
Deborah French, has created her Tribeca loft with a very eclectic, yet cohesive, mix of textures, colors, periods, and styles. She have traveled extensively during her life, especially throughout Europe and Asia and therefore incorporated elements from both, as they are integral to who she is and how she has personally evolved both aesthetically and spiritually. Deborah has woven together styles from a diverse mix of history and cultures, including Italy, Morocco, India, France, China, America, Afghanistan, and Africa, creating an environment that is both warm and welcoming yet, at the same time, sophisticated and elegant. Her integration of both ‘high and low’ components within the various elements of the design is a critical factor in creating this perfect balance. No matter where one looks the eye is always pleased and the soul soothed. “Once inside, no one ever wants to leave,” she says.
- Loft Sixty-Four by Eva Architects
- Home in Palermo by Studio Didea
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- Loft Panzerhalle by Smartvoll
- Loft F5.04 by SMLXL Studio
- Loft Apartment by Objectum Studio
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Loft in Poland by Fabryka Wnętrz
- Brewery Loft by Whitaker Construction
- Loft in Paris by Jonathan Stene