Filter House by Gianni Botsford Architects
Spacious minimalistic monotone gallery, studio and apartment / house designed in 2012 by Gianni Botsford Architects for a graphic designer in London.
Description by Gianni Botsford Architects
New build gallery, studio, house and apartment for graphic and theatre designer clients in London.
The proposal acts as a filter of its context, but also its varying programme. The layers of programme overlap and contract as required to provide public, semi public and private spaces. The louvres function not only to provide privacy and security, but also function as a filter to mitigate the hard urban environment and create a comfortable condition inside, like having a forest around the building.
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- Ribbon Chapel by Hiroshi Nakamura & NAP
- Modern Ranch by Poet Interiors
- Wooden Interior by Coblonal Arquitectura
- Casa V. by DOSIS
- Olive House by LOG-URBIS
- White House by In2