34th Street House by Clayton&Little Architects
Clayton&Little Architects redesigned an existing Austin, Texas ranch house belonging to two graphic designers back in 2010.
Description by Clayton&Little Architects
Charged with the challenge of making a an existing ranch house functional for two graphic designers and their young son without expanding the footprint of the home, Clayton&Little responded with simple changes that yielded dramatic results. The final plan included a new kitchen at the center of the house, a new bathroom for their child and guests, and a separate master suite. Working with our clients’ modern sensibilities, C&L selected thin edge powder-coated steel countertops and stained cabinets in the kitchen; a floating vanity and frameless shower lit by a skylight in the Master Bath; and a recessed bed alcove for the boy. The house now provides a suitable backdrop for the couples’ eclectic collection of artwork.
Products You May Like
- Modern Urban Home by Y Designs
- JI-House by Craft
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- White House by In2
- Whiteboards Reinvented
- Hi-Rise Condo by Ted Maines Interiors
- Santa Fe Chic by Samuel Design Group
- Apartment in Kiev by DervishGroup