House in Nada by Fujiwaramuro Architects
This narrow three storey house designed by Fujiwaramuro Architects in 2011 is located in the downtown residential area of Kobe, Japan.
Description by Fujiwaramuro Architects
This small site measuring 36.95 sqm is located in a downtown residential area. The slatted, drainboard-like floors on the first through third floors are connected to the slatted tables, stairwell and skylights, allowing sunlight to reach right to the bottom of the house. Three-dimensional gaps and holes in the visual field eliminate any sense of a two-dimensional spatial narrowness, or sensation of being fenced in.
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- Ribbon Chapel by Hiroshi Nakamura & NAP
- Modern Ranch by Poet Interiors
- Wooden Interior by Coblonal Arquitectura
- Casa V. by DOSIS
- Olive House by LOG-URBIS
- White House by In2