Market Street Penthouse by Winder Gibson Architects
Designed by Winder Gibson Architects this modern contemporary penthouse apartment is located on the Market Street, in San Francisco.
Description by Winder Gibson Architects
An interior build-out of a two-level penthouse unit in a prestigious downtown highrise. The design emphasizes the continuity of space for a loft-like environment. Sliding doors transform the unit into discrete rooms as needed. The material palette reinforces this spatial flow: white concrete floors, touch-latch cabinetry, slip-matched walnut paneling and powder-coated steel counters. Whole-house lighting, audio, video and shade controls are all controllable from an iPhone, Collaboration: Joel Sanders Architect, New York.
- Apartment in Curitiba by Belotto Scopel Tanaka Arquitetura
- 505 2nd Street Apartment by Ash NYC
- Apartment in Gothenburg by Bjurfors Göteborg
- Home in Valladolid by Estudio Lätt
- Loft in London by David Phillips
- Jaglana Apartment by Raca Architekci
- Apartment in Stockholm by Stylingbolaget
- Apartment Portugal by GDL Arquitetura
- Apartment in Barcelona by Egue y Seta
- Duplex Tibbaut by Raúl Sánchez Architects