Brooklyn Heights Condominium by Lo Chen Design
An exceptional and unique condominium by Lo Chen Design situated in the heart of historic Brooklyn Heights, New York.
An exceptional and unique condominium in the heart of historic Brooklyn Heights. Choose between classic lofts in the 19th-century former Peaks Mason Mints factory building with antique brick, round-top industrial windows, and exposed heavy timber beams and columns – or the ultra modern Poplar building with floor-to-ceiling windows, vertical landscaping, and a green roof. Enter through a private landscaped courtyard that serves as a tranquil entrance to both buildings.
- Cubic Cave by Ris Interior Design
- McAlpin Loft by Ryan Duebber Architect
- Grid Apartment by Brain Factory
- Apartment in Malaya Okhta by Sergey Klochkov
- Wyndham Apartments by The Furniture Union
- Apartment in Warsaw by Anna Koszela
- Manhattan Penthouse
- Penthouse Apartment in Bucharest by Ralu Dofin
- Inspiring Apartment by Natalia Zubizarreta Interiorismo
- Toy Factory Loft Penthouse