Brooklyn Heights Condominium by Lo Chen Design
An exceptional and unique condominium by Lo Chen Design situated in the heart of historic Brooklyn Heights, New York.
An exceptional and unique condominium in the heart of historic Brooklyn Heights. Choose between classic lofts in the 19th-century former Peaks Mason Mints factory building with antique brick, round-top industrial windows, and exposed heavy timber beams and columns – or the ultra modern Poplar building with floor-to-ceiling windows, vertical landscaping, and a green roof. Enter through a private landscaped courtyard that serves as a tranquil entrance to both buildings.
Products You May Like
- Kangping Road Apartment by TOWOdesign
- Apartment in Shanghai by Topos Design Clans
- Industria by Coblonal Arquitectura
- Apartment in Barcelona by Meritxell Ribé
- Apartments at Westlight by Enrique Norten
- Contemporary Scandi Apartment by Laura Seppänen
- Apartment by Studio Cicchetti Viscardi
- Apartment in Vilnius by Kristina Lastauskaitė-Pundė
- White House Apartment
- Nevern Square Apartment by Daniele Petteno Architecture Workshop