Brooklyn Heights Condominium by Lo Chen Design
An exceptional and unique condominium by Lo Chen Design situated in the heart of historic Brooklyn Heights, New York.
An exceptional and unique condominium in the heart of historic Brooklyn Heights. Choose between classic lofts in the 19th-century former Peaks Mason Mints factory building with antique brick, round-top industrial windows, and exposed heavy timber beams and columns – or the ultra modern Poplar building with floor-to-ceiling windows, vertical landscaping, and a green roof. Enter through a private landscaped courtyard that serves as a tranquil entrance to both buildings.
- Apartment in Stockholm by HusmanHagberg
- Casa Lago by Lago
- Surry Hills Apartment by Josephine Hurley Architecture
- Apartment in Shanghai by Wei Yi International
- Magic Cabinet by Mayan Gabay
- Duplex in Megeve by Refuge
- Scandinavian apartment by Agnieszka Karaś
- RM Apartment by Francesc Rifé Studio
- Apartment RJ by Archiplan
- Loft MDP by FFWD Arquitectes