Chalk Hill Cabin by Arkin Tilt Architects
This getaway home for a San Francisco couple with two active young boys was designed by Arkin Tilt Architects.
Description by Arkin Tilt Architects
This 872 s.f. off-grid straw-bale project is a getaway home for a San Francisco couple with two active young boys. This simple, straw-bale volume opens to a south-facing terrace, connecting it to the forest glade, and a more intimate queen bed sized sleeping bay. An open loft above the kitchen provides additional sleeping space for kids and guests.
Products You May Like
- Okotoks Skate Cabin by Patterns and Prosecco Interiors
- Villa Slow by Laura Alvarez
- Lake Minnetonka Retreat by Snow Kreilich Architects
- JI-House by Craft
- Skýli Cabin by Utopia
- Malangen Retreat by Snorre Stinessen
- Maury Island Cabin by Hoedemaker Pfeiffer
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Retreat in Hälleviksstrand by Decorate
- Camp Run-A-Muck Cabin by Pearson Design Group