Chalk Hill Cabin by Arkin Tilt Architects
This getaway home for a San Francisco couple with two active young boys was designed by Arkin Tilt Architects.
Description by Arkin Tilt Architects
This 872 s.f. off-grid straw-bale project is a getaway home for a San Francisco couple with two active young boys. This simple, straw-bale volume opens to a south-facing terrace, connecting it to the forest glade, and a more intimate queen bed sized sleeping bay. An open loft above the kitchen provides additional sleeping space for kids and guests.
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Retreat in Hälleviksstrand by Decorate
- Camp Run-A-Muck Cabin by Pearson Design Group
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Retreat in Sweden by Bjurfors Home
- Summer House by Anttinen Oiva Architects
- Cabin in Charlevoix by Cargo Architecture
- Lake Retreat by Albertsson Hansen Architecture
- Cabin Straumsnes by Rever og Drage Arkitekter