Chalk Hill Cabin by Arkin Tilt Architects
This getaway home for a San Francisco couple with two active young boys was designed by Arkin Tilt Architects.
Description by Arkin Tilt Architects
This 872 s.f. off-grid straw-bale project is a getaway home for a San Francisco couple with two active young boys. This simple, straw-bale volume opens to a south-facing terrace, connecting it to the forest glade, and a more intimate queen bed sized sleeping bay. An open loft above the kitchen provides additional sleeping space for kids and guests.
Products You May Like
- Nido Cabin by Mr. Falck Studio
- Retreat in the Sahyadris by Khosla Associates
- Coastal Pavilions by Liminal Studio
- The Bunker by Miller-Roodell Architects
- River Ranch by Michael Hsu Office of Architecture
- L House by Dellekamp Arquitectos
- Mylla Cabin by Mork Ulnes Architects
- Empty Nest by Carnemark Design + Build
- Retreat in Oisterwijk by Ina Matt
- Modern Urban Home by Y Designs