Madison Park Remodel by Dyna Contracting
This 1960s Madison Park (Seattle, US) single family home has been completely remodelled by Dyna Contracting and Brandt Design Inc.
Description by Dyna Contracting
This 1960s Madison Park home had many existing strengths in structure and design. For the remodel, Dyna zeroed in on key elements to improve the home’s overall style and livability. The change that made the single biggest impact involved the entryway. By installing a front door with reed glass to let in more light, replacing a solid half-wall with a custom steel and walnut rail and altering a central fireplace, Dyna was able to completely open up main sightlines and better feature a striking mahogany ceiling and inviting backyard patio. Other main level changes included installing a more spacious and luxurious master bath; two bedrooms repurposed as a music room and office; and an updated powder room. Additions to the lower level included a fully equipped laundry room, wine cellar, and guest suite. To increase efficiencies, the home was also rewired and re-plumbed. The result is an incisive remodel that maximizes every dollar spent toward a more pleasing, convenient, and integrated whole.
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- Ribbon Chapel by Hiroshi Nakamura & NAP
- Modern Ranch by Poet Interiors
- Wooden Interior by Coblonal Arquitectura
- Casa V. by DOSIS
- Olive House by LOG-URBIS