Rustic Cottage in Spain
This stunning rustic cottage built in the 18th century is located in Southern Spain, in the mountains of Malaga. The interior has been completely redesigned by current owner, Marina Curtis-Evans.
Description by Goyo Photography
This cottage has 3 centuries with walls of near 1 mts, very well conserved and in a quiet place, surrended of nature, placed in Malaga’s mountains in south Spain.
- Cascina by Persico Studio
- Refuge by Wim Goes Architectuur
- Remote House by Felipe Assadi
- The Bands by Scarcity and Creativity
- Beachside Cottage by Pattersons
- Guest Houses by YOD design-lab
- Cone House by Trigueiros Architecture
- Coastal House by Centro Stile
- QvarseBo Cottage by Leo Qvarsebo
- Trend Summer House by Skanlux