Rustic Cottage in Spain
This stunning rustic cottage built in the 18th century is located in Southern Spain, in the mountains of Malaga. The interior has been completely redesigned by current owner, Marina Curtis-Evans.
Description by Goyo Photography
This cottage has 3 centuries with walls of near 1 mts, very well conserved and in a quiet place, surrended of nature, placed in Malaga’s mountains in south Spain.
- Casa Prè de Sura by Casati
- Awasi Patagonia by Felipe Assadi + Francisca Pulido
- Villa Birkeland by Delin Arkitektkontor
- Lone Madrone Retreat by Heliotrope Architects
- Villa V by Paul de Ruiter Architects
- Mountain Guest House by Dom Arquitectura
- Firefly by Unique Home Stays
- Zilvar House by ASGK Design
- Beautiful Oceanview Property in Tamarindo
- Cabin in Joshua Tree by We are in our element