Rustic Cottage in Spain
This stunning rustic cottage built in the 18th century is located in Southern Spain, in the mountains of Malaga. The interior has been completely redesigned by current owner, Marina Curtis-Evans.
Description by Goyo Photography
This cottage has 3 centuries with walls of near 1 mts, very well conserved and in a quiet place, surrended of nature, placed in Malaga’s mountains in south Spain.
Products You May Like
- Cottage Style Barn by Rebarn
- JI-House by Craft
- Malangen Retreat by Snorre Stinessen
- Casa Montaña by [baragaño]
- Courtyard House by Robert Hutchison Architecture
- Gothic Cottage by Daniel Contelmo Architects
- Cottage in Fontanars dels Alforins by Ramon Esteve Estudio
- Modern Cottage by Noviy Dom
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Woodland Shores Residence by Martha O'Hara Interiors