Rustic Cottage in Spain
This stunning rustic cottage built in the 18th century is located in Southern Spain, in the mountains of Malaga. The interior has been completely redesigned by current owner, Marina Curtis-Evans.
Description by Goyo Photography
This cottage has 3 centuries with walls of near 1 mts, very well conserved and in a quiet place, surrended of nature, placed in Malaga’s mountains in south Spain.
Products You May Like
- Bathroom Faucets You'll Love
- House in Bludenz by Architekten Innauer Matt
- The Höller House by Architekten Innauer Matt
- Writer's Shed by Matt Gibson Architecture + Design
- Coastal Pavilions by Liminal Studio
- Vacation House by Paly Architects
- Cottage by Guy Hollaway Architects
- Empty Nest by Carnemark Design + Build
- Homecoming by Cushman Design Group
- Retreat in Oisterwijk by Ina Matt