Rustic Cottage in Spain
This stunning rustic cottage built in the 18th century is located in Southern Spain, in the mountains of Malaga. The interior has been completely redesigned by current owner, Marina Curtis-Evans.
Description by Goyo Photography
This cottage has 3 centuries with walls of near 1 mts, very well conserved and in a quiet place, surrended of nature, placed in Malaga’s mountains in south Spain.
- Home in St. Helena by Jennifer Robin Interiors
- Contemporary Home by Desai Chia Architecture
- House in Avalon Beach by ArchiBlox
- FH1 House by KDVA
- SV House by Rocco Borromini
- Sagapnack Cottage by Axis Mundi Design
- Casa Azul by Cincopatasalgato
- Guest Houses 2.0 by YOD Studio
- Lake House by ColeDesign Studio
- Contemporary Chalet by Rudolf Perathoner Architect