Franklin Street Loft by Jane Kim Design
Jane Kim designed this industrial 3000 square foot loft situated in Tribeca, New York.
Description by Jane Kim Design
North and south exposures in this 3000 square foot loft in Tribeca allowed us to line the south facing wall with two guest bedrooms and a 900 sf master suite. The trapezoid shaped plan creates an exaggerated perspective as one looks through the main living space space to the kitchen. The ceilings and columns are stripped to bring the industrial space back to its most elemental state. The blackened steel canopy and blackened steel doors were designed to complement the raw wood and wrought iron columns of the stripped space. Salvaged materials such as reclaimed barn wood for the counters and reclaimed marble slabs in the master bathroom were used to enhance the industrial feel of the space.
Products You May Like
- Casa PP by Sarah Pidatella
- Familny Apartment by Za-Za Interior Design
- Muzha Micro Flat by Phoebesayswow Architects
- Apartment in Barcelona by Egue Y Seta
- Apartment Redesign by QBarquitectos
- Attico Vicenza by Anna Laura Businaro
- Apartment in Israel by Dana Shaked
- Modern Apartment by Menichetti+Caldarelli
- Student's Apartment by Timur Sharipov
- Rural Apartment by Normless