Franklin Street Loft by Jane Kim Design
Jane Kim designed this industrial 3000 square foot loft situated in Tribeca, New York.
Description by Jane Kim Design
North and south exposures in this 3000 square foot loft in Tribeca allowed us to line the south facing wall with two guest bedrooms and a 900 sf master suite. The trapezoid shaped plan creates an exaggerated perspective as one looks through the main living space space to the kitchen. The ceilings and columns are stripped to bring the industrial space back to its most elemental state. The blackened steel canopy and blackened steel doors were designed to complement the raw wood and wrought iron columns of the stripped space. Salvaged materials such as reclaimed barn wood for the counters and reclaimed marble slabs in the master bathroom were used to enhance the industrial feel of the space.
Products You May Like
- Apartment in Milan by Disegnoinopera
- Arum Apartment by Studio Strato
- Loft in Italy by IDEeA Interior Design e Architettura
- Boston Waterfront Condo by FBN Construction
- Modern flat in Moscow by Kerimov Architects
- Inspiring Home in Bari by Davide Tarricone
- Frederiksberg Apartment by RUM4 // Kristian Lillelund
- Flatiron Private Residence by Oda New York
- Loft in New York by Oda New York
- Yuhua Apartment by FAN Life