Wo House by SO Architecture
This modern single family residence designed by SO Architecture located in one of the beautiful and green neighborhoods of Kiryat Tivon, Israel.
Description by SO Architecture
The house was built on a hard, oblong, narrow, trapezoidal plot in a zone of 750 sqm, the house surface itself is 250 sqm including a public space, a work space and four bedrooms.
The architectural concept in putting the plan of the ground floor is the creation of a continual cross-shaped space which creates an open view line in one direction along the length of the plot, and a view line from the entrance to the dining room window in the opposite direction. In the center of the house there is a double space that allows a view between the main floor and the public entrance floor.
The unique contours of the house, follow the contours of the plot and allowing the tenants to utilize their construction rights, despite of the challenging shape of the plot.
Products You May Like
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- White House by In2
- Fisher Island by Associated Design Co
- Marin Residence by Dawson & Clinton
- Cozy Home by Ruetemple
- Loft in San Diego by Hawkins + Hawkins Architects
- Cabin Norderhov by Atelier Oslo