Idokoro Residence by mA-style Architects
Minimalist Japanese single family residence designed in 2012 by mA-style Architects situated in Shizuoka, Yoshida-City, Japan.
Description by mA-style Architects
There is a life in house. There are various scenes also in a life. Various scenes are performed at the place on which it decided. Mother cooks in kitchen. And family has a meal in a dining-room.Then, they relax in living. They sleep at a bedroom. A function determines the name of the room.However, I would like to live in a comfortable place, without being caught by a fixed concept. We named the comfortable place idokoro. Idokoro means comfortableness.
For example,This place is sunny in this time…Idokoro looks like living-room.I would like to read calmly…Idokoro looks like library.I would like to sleep in the airy room…Idokoro looks like Bedroom.I would like to eat in the sun…Idokoro looks like dining-room. I would like to study intensively today…Idokoro looks like stdy-room.The room is untidy these days…Idokoro looks like Storage.Although Idokoro is merely somewhat ambiguous, it produces various scenes. Idokoro also brings various expression and sense of distance to space. And people are always in the middle of these Idokoro.Idokoro is in agreement with people following a daily life.
- Adorable House by FORM / Kouichi Kimura Architects
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in Itoshima by Teto Architects
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Inspiring Home by Mokkotsu
- Swissotel Nankai by Design Studio Crow
- NT House by Baqueratta
- Villa 921 by harunatsu-arch
- Minimalist House by Tukurito Architects
- Outsu House by Alts Design Office