Private Residence in Italy
Maria Cristina Andretto, in collaboration with Arhitect Andrea Oliva, designed the interiors of this private residence in Italy giving new life and a modern interpretation to one of the moust precious and ancient material of Italy: Murano glass, whose secrets are passed on from craftsmen generation to the next one.
The beauty of Murrines, Murano glass mosaic enriched with pure gold 24kt or motherpearl overwhelms you magnifing the luxury of these hand made surfaces and the beauty of Made in Italy.
http://www.dipiusrl.com- by Matt Watts
Products You May Like
- Duplex by Studio Cicchetti Viscardi
- White Stripes Apartment by Gosplan
- Lakeview House by Tommaso Giunchi
- Holiday Chalet by Claude Petarlin
- Casa G by Okam Studio
- Casa C by Okam Studio
- Apartment Mose' by Selina Bertola
- Black Box by Studio Tenca & Associati
- Dilman Luxury Stay & Lounge by Mina Ignazzi
- Apartment in Milan by Architetto