Private Residence in Italy
Maria Cristina Andretto, in collaboration with Arhitect Andrea Oliva, designed the interiors of this private residence in Italy giving new life and a modern interpretation to one of the moust precious and ancient material of Italy: Murano glass, whose secrets are passed on from craftsmen generation to the next one.
The beauty of Murrines, Murano glass mosaic enriched with pure gold 24kt or motherpearl overwhelms you magnifing the luxury of these hand made surfaces and the beauty of Made in Italy.
http://www.dipiusrl.com- by Matt Watts
- Villa in Pesciano by Special Umbria
- Penthouse One-11 by Milano Contract District
- House in Forte dei Marmi by Fabbricanove Architetti
- Casa Refogliano by Special Umbria
- Villa Vergelle by Special Umbria
- Historic Farmhouse by Special Umbria
- Apartment in Milan by Studio Tenca & Associati
- Cozy Chalet in Italy
- Home in Sarginesco by Giulia Prandi
- Villa PNK by M12 Architettura Design