Private Residence in Italy
Maria Cristina Andretto, in collaboration with Arhitect Andrea Oliva, designed the interiors of this private residence in Italy giving new life and a modern interpretation to one of the moust precious and ancient material of Italy: Murano glass, whose secrets are passed on from craftsmen generation to the next one.
The beauty of Murrines, Murano glass mosaic enriched with pure gold 24kt or motherpearl overwhelms you magnifing the luxury of these hand made surfaces and the beauty of Made in Italy.
http://www.dipiusrl.com- by Matt Watts
- Grid Apartment by Brain Factory
- First Love Villa by Rachele Biancalani Studio
- Studio in Rome by Brain Factory
- Private Villa in Sardinia by Exclusiva Design
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Masserie Maresca by Schiattarella Associati
- House in Padova by Claudia Pelizzari Interior Design
- House in Brescia by Claudia Pelizzari Interior Design
- Carlo Alberto by Fabio Fantolino Studio
- Private House by Emanuele Svetti