Private Residence in Italy
Maria Cristina Andretto, in collaboration with Arhitect Andrea Oliva, designed the interiors of this private residence in Italy giving new life and a modern interpretation to one of the moust precious and ancient material of Italy: Murano glass, whose secrets are passed on from craftsmen generation to the next one.
The beauty of Murrines, Murano glass mosaic enriched with pure gold 24kt or motherpearl overwhelms you magnifing the luxury of these hand made surfaces and the beauty of Made in Italy.
http://www.dipiusrl.com- by Matt Watts
- Apartment in Milan by SMA
- House H by Bergmeisterwolf Architekten
- Home in Palermo by Studio Didea
- Apartment EP by Manca Studio
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- Attic in Cortina d'Ampezzo by Mario Mazzer Architects
- Moscova House by Studio Gum
- Penthouse in Rome by Sycamore Architects
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Villa in Pesciano by Special Umbria