Private Residence in Italy
Maria Cristina Andretto, in collaboration with Arhitect Andrea Oliva, designed the interiors of this private residence in Italy giving new life and a modern interpretation to one of the moust precious and ancient material of Italy: Murano glass, whose secrets are passed on from craftsmen generation to the next one.
The beauty of Murrines, Murano glass mosaic enriched with pure gold 24kt or motherpearl overwhelms you magnifing the luxury of these hand made surfaces and the beauty of Made in Italy.
http://www.dipiusrl.com- by Matt Watts
- Casa Lago by Lago
- Villa Carber by Buratti Architetti
- Apartment RJ by Archiplan
- House in Italy by Claude Petarlin
- Villa Near the Alps by Vemworks Architects
- Apartment in Milan by Elena E Francesco Colorni
- Villa in Udine by iarchitects
- Private House by Emanuele Svetti
- Country Estate by Teresa Bürgisser Sancristoforo
- Casa M. by Comfort_Architecten