Private Residence in Italy
Maria Cristina Andretto, in collaboration with Arhitect Andrea Oliva, designed the interiors of this private residence in Italy giving new life and a modern interpretation to one of the moust precious and ancient material of Italy: Murano glass, whose secrets are passed on from craftsmen generation to the next one.
The beauty of Murrines, Murano glass mosaic enriched with pure gold 24kt or motherpearl overwhelms you magnifing the luxury of these hand made surfaces and the beauty of Made in Italy.
http://www.dipiusrl.com- by Matt Watts
Products You May Like
- Apartment in Milan by Disegnoinopera
- Arum Apartment by Studio Strato
- Loft in Italy by IDEeA Interior Design e Architettura
- Inspiring Home in Bari by Davide Tarricone
- Casa FR by Salvatore Pellitteri
- Sette House by Fabio Fantolino
- Vivienda Tres Torres by Pablo Peyra
- Buonarroti Apartment by Luca Campo Reale
- Apartment in Trento by Studio Raro
- House of Tiles by Marcante-Testa