Private Residence in Italy
Maria Cristina Andretto, in collaboration with Arhitect Andrea Oliva, designed the interiors of this private residence in Italy giving new life and a modern interpretation to one of the moust precious and ancient material of Italy: Murano glass, whose secrets are passed on from craftsmen generation to the next one.
The beauty of Murrines, Murano glass mosaic enriched with pure gold 24kt or motherpearl overwhelms you magnifing the luxury of these hand made surfaces and the beauty of Made in Italy.
http://www.dipiusrl.com- by Matt Watts
- Apartment in Milan by GRAF+BÄDER
- Casa Pinto by Insite Architetture
- Residence in Salerno by studio 74ram
- Apartment in San Vittore Olona by Silvio Maglione
- Home in Paesana by Marco Bernini
- Casa Pazza by Studioata
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Bright Apartment by Andrea Trebbi
- Apartment in Milan by 23bassi Studio di Architettura
- Apartment in Milan by SMA