Private Residence in Italy
Maria Cristina Andretto, in collaboration with Arhitect Andrea Oliva, designed the interiors of this private residence in Italy giving new life and a modern interpretation to one of the moust precious and ancient material of Italy: Murano glass, whose secrets are passed on from craftsmen generation to the next one.
The beauty of Murrines, Murano glass mosaic enriched with pure gold 24kt or motherpearl overwhelms you magnifing the luxury of these hand made surfaces and the beauty of Made in Italy.
http://www.dipiusrl.com- by Matt Watts
- Casa SM by Davide Conconi
- Lagrange House by Fabio Fantolino
- Apartment in Florence by Andrew Trotter Studio
- House in Guidonia Montecelio by Studio ArchSIDE
- PNN House by Mauro Soddu
- The Runkelsteiner by Jacopo Mascheroni
- Apartment in Matera by ASP Progetti
- Apartment in Rome by Brain Factory
- Home in Turin by Studioata
- AP House by Gardini Gibertini Architetti