Private Residence in Italy
Maria Cristina Andretto, in collaboration with Arhitect Andrea Oliva, designed the interiors of this private residence in Italy giving new life and a modern interpretation to one of the moust precious and ancient material of Italy: Murano glass, whose secrets are passed on from craftsmen generation to the next one.
The beauty of Murrines, Murano glass mosaic enriched with pure gold 24kt or motherpearl overwhelms you magnifing the luxury of these hand made surfaces and the beauty of Made in Italy.
http://www.dipiusrl.com- by Matt Watts
Products You May Like
- Living Mansarda by BFA - Barbara Fassoni Architects
- Casa ECS by Giuseppe Gurrieri
- Casa PP by Sarah Pidatella
- Wireless House by Tips Architects
- Attico Vicenza by Anna Laura Businaro
- Modern Apartment by Menichetti+Caldarelli
- Interior SS by Didone Comacchio Architects
- K House by Pierattelli Architetture
- House AB by Didone Comacchio Architects
- Kigali House by Studio Strato