Aerie House by The Construction Zone
Amazing residence located in Sedona, AZ off of Dry Creek Road and completely surrounded by Red Rocks and the Coconino National Forest.
Description by The Construction Zone
The Aerie was planned and designed with a goal to promote excellence in architecture. The Aerie is destined to become a community of architectural distinction with a collection of homes that carefully blend into the natural setting.
Our vision for excellent architecture is best demonstrated by The Perch, The Aerie’s on-site sales studio completed in early 2009. The Perch blends simple orthogonal forms and a refined palette of materials that live naturally in the surroundings of the Red Rock Secret Mountain Wilderness. A tall, 24-inch thick mass of rammed earth forms the south and west walls of The Perch, paying quiet reverence to the colorful strata of the sandstone cliffs beyond.
Products You May Like
- Vivienda Tres Torres by Pablo Peyra
- Modern Urban Home by Y Designs
- JI-House by Craft
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- Laucala Island Resort in Fiji