Pod Boutique Hotel by Greg Wright Architects
Designed in 2009 by Greg Wright Architects, this luxurious boutique hotel is located in Città del Capo, South Africa.
Description by Greg Wright Architects
POD is more than a luxury boutique hotel. It’s a declaration of love for fine living, fine design, and unforgettable experiences.Conceived of as a discreet and super-stylish location and getaway on the Camps Bay strip, this project is set to become the destination of choice for those “in the know”.
A unique palette of granite, slate, African timber and glass has been brought together in elegant simplicity in an attempt to make rooms and relaxation spaces desirable to those who appreciate stylish accommodation backed up by discreet, luxurious service.Add to that the fact that all that makes Camps Bay the international destination of choice, this project is set to redefine the boutique accommodation business in Cape Town and set the benchmark for those going forward.
15 bedrooms and suites provide ultimate comfort and privacy, evoking a feeling of sanctuary and serene relaxation.
- Myconian Ambassador by Galal Mahmoud
- Mandarin Oriental by Antonio Citterio Patricia Viel
- Hotel Ayllón by Lucas Y Hernández-gil Arquitectos
- Kata Rocks by Original Vision
- Landscape Hotel by Vivood Landscape Hotels
- Lounge 17 by by Seungmo Lim
- 1 Hotel South Beach by Meyer Davis Studio
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- Monaci delle Terre Nere by Giuseppe Merendino
- Laucala Island Resort in Fiji