Pod Boutique Hotel by Greg Wright Architects
Designed in 2009 by Greg Wright Architects, this luxurious boutique hotel is located in Città del Capo, South Africa.
Description by Greg Wright Architects
POD is more than a luxury boutique hotel. It’s a declaration of love for fine living, fine design, and unforgettable experiences.Conceived of as a discreet and super-stylish location and getaway on the Camps Bay strip, this project is set to become the destination of choice for those “in the know”.
A unique palette of granite, slate, African timber and glass has been brought together in elegant simplicity in an attempt to make rooms and relaxation spaces desirable to those who appreciate stylish accommodation backed up by discreet, luxurious service.Add to that the fact that all that makes Camps Bay the international destination of choice, this project is set to redefine the boutique accommodation business in Cape Town and set the benchmark for those going forward.
15 bedrooms and suites provide ultimate comfort and privacy, evoking a feeling of sanctuary and serene relaxation.
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Masserie Maresca by Schiattarella Associati
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Armazém Luxury Housing by Pedra Líquida
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Swissotel Nankai by Design Studio Crow
- Kenshō Boutique Hotel & Suites by CMH
- Chalet 4.0 by Yod Studio
- Loke Thye Kee Residences by Ministry of Design