Maine Camp by Whitten Architects
Whitten Architects designed this stunning rustic lakeside retreat situated in Bridgton, Maine, USA.
Description by Whitten Architects
A 12 acre heavily wooded lakeside site with adjacent stream and private access.
A refined, yet rustic camp including a main house, a guest house and a studio barn/garage.
A grand camp compound with an original nucleus and highly site-specific additions emphasizing playfulness of scale, a contemporary attitude toward traditional materials, and many unique architectural features such as an oversized stone fireplace, a fully exposed, rough hewn structure, radiant stone flooring and innovatively detailed millwork.
Products You May Like
- Lake Minnetonka Retreat by Snow Kreilich Architects
- Skýli Cabin by Utopia
- Malangen Retreat by Snorre Stinessen
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Retreat in Hälleviksstrand by Decorate
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Retreat in Sweden by Bjurfors Home
- Summer House by Anttinen Oiva Architects