Maine Camp by Whitten Architects
Whitten Architects designed this stunning rustic lakeside retreat situated in Bridgton, Maine, USA.
Description by Whitten Architects
A 12 acre heavily wooded lakeside site with adjacent stream and private access.
A refined, yet rustic camp including a main house, a guest house and a studio barn/garage.
A grand camp compound with an original nucleus and highly site-specific additions emphasizing playfulness of scale, a contemporary attitude toward traditional materials, and many unique architectural features such as an oversized stone fireplace, a fully exposed, rough hewn structure, radiant stone flooring and innovatively detailed millwork.
Products You May Like
- Casa M by Lopez Duplan Arquitectos
- Refugium Betzenstein by Bio-Design-Ferienwohnung
- Troll Hus by Mork Ulnes Architects
- Retreat in the Sahyadris by Khosla Associates
- Coastal Pavilions by Liminal Studio
- The Bunker by Miller-Roodell Architects
- Vivienda Tres Torres by Pablo Peyra
- River Ranch by Michael Hsu Office of Architecture
- L House by Dellekamp Arquitectos
- Empty Nest by Carnemark Design + Build