JKC2 by ONG&ONG
Situated in Singapore, this modern two-storey single family home comprises three volumes positioned around a central courtyard located.
Description by Ong&Ong
This house comprises of three volumes positioned around a central courtyard such that they interact, whilst each wing remains distinct enough to be viewed as an independent entity. The home’s interiors and outdoor areas are configured with flexibility of space in mind so that the house can be adapted to suit a broad spectrum of homeowners. A balance is struck between the man-made spaces and the natural ones, with the building formed from basic elemental shapes with raw-finished materials, such as fair-faced concrete, stone, mild steel, tropical wood and clear glass. The dialogue between the components of this palette reflects a sense of warmth and immediacy with nature.
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- White House by In2
- Fisher Island by Associated Design Co
- Marin Residence by Dawson & Clinton
- Cozy Home by Ruetemple
- Loft in San Diego by Hawkins + Hawkins Architects