Naramata House by Balance Associates Architects
This amazing modern prefab property designed by Balance Associates Architects is located in Naramata, British Columbia, Canada.
Description by Balance Associates Architects
The Naramata project was built using our predesigned Kitsilano model in conjunction with a site-built daylight basement, garage and bridge piece. The project was designed to be phased with the first section entailing the construction of the daylight basement as a base for the pre-fab modules.
Phasing the project allows a portion of the house to become usable on a short time frame while the other portion is built at a later date. The garage, bridge, landscape and pool area is slated for the second phase. The Naramata project is a good example of how pre-fab can be used as a portion of a custom design and allow early occupancy.
Products You May Like
- JI-House by Craft
- Lumishell by Christophe Benichou
- Casa Montaña by [baragaño]
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Modern Prefab by Aamodt / Plumb Architects
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building