Port Townsend Residence by Lawrence Architecture
Stunning Port Townsend (WA,USA) residence embraced by forest designed by Lawrence Architecture for a retired couple who were moving ashore after 30 years as live-aboards on a sailboat.
Description by Lawrence Architecture
Program: A main cabin with living and cooking spaces and a settee for dining; sleeping quarters for the owners; separate office space; sleeping quarters for the owner’s friends and family, many of whom live outside the US; an “engine room”; ample built-ins and lockers for storage including 200 LF of shelving; and (finally) a bathroom of their own that isn’t shared by everyone else in a marina.
A separate building with 2-car garage, work shop, and an accessory dwelling unit.
Site: A 10 acre heavily-wooded site on the Olympic Peninsula near Port Townsend. Originally containing a grove of deciduous trees, the building site is a clearing within a forest of fir and cedars.
Products You May Like
- JI-House by Craft
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- White House by In2
- Fisher Island by Associated Design Co
- Marin Residence by Dawson & Clinton