Phinney Ridge House by Logan’s Hammer
This modern three-storey home designed by Logan’s Hammer Building & Renovation is situated on a small infill lot in Seattle’s neighborhood of Phinney Ridge.
Description by Logan’s Hammer Building & Renovation
It was built from the ground up using the latest materials and technologies, including light weight concrete with hydronic tubing for heating. Aluminum composite was used as siding and part of the roofing, and a three-story stairway floats above the windows.
Products You May Like
- Bathroom Faucets You'll Love
- Vivienda Tres Torres by Pablo Peyra
- Modern Urban Home by Y Designs
- JI-House by Craft
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- White House by In2
- Fisher Island by Associated Design Co