Phinney Ridge House by Logan’s Hammer
This modern three-storey home designed by Logan’s Hammer Building & Renovation is situated on a small infill lot in Seattle’s neighborhood of Phinney Ridge.
Description by Logan’s Hammer Building & Renovation
It was built from the ground up using the latest materials and technologies, including light weight concrete with hydronic tubing for heating. Aluminum composite was used as siding and part of the roofing, and a three-story stairway floats above the windows.
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- White House by In2
- Fisher Island by Associated Design Co
- Marin Residence by Dawson & Clinton
- Cozy Home by Ruetemple
- Loft in San Diego by Hawkins + Hawkins Architects
- Cabin Norderhov by Atelier Oslo
- House Hohlen by Jochen Specht
- Home in London by Otten & Partners Architects
- Whiteboards Reinvented