Ogaki House by Katsutoshi Sasaki + Associates
An interesting minimalist single family residence designed by Katsutoshi Sasaki + Associates located in the city of Ogaki, Japan.
Description by Katsutoshi Sasaki + Associates
This residential house is introduced from the ambient surrounding and the conditions of site planning. In winter seasons, the strong west wind (the fall wind of Ibuki) blows in this area.So it is the plan of suppressing the load of the building by extending its roof up to the close to the ground soil and fending off cold winds at the roof.In summer seasons, it is the structure that discharges the accumulated heat inside to the outside through the VOID of the inner court and the central VOID installed various parts.
- NT House by Baqueratta
- Villa 921 by harunatsu-arch
- Minimalist House by Tukurito Architects
- Outsu House by Alts Design Office
- Narrow House by Earnest Architects
- House K by Yoshitaka Uchino & YDS Architects
- Modern House by Fujiki Architectural Design Studio
- Shell House by Artechnic
- FLAT40 by Keisuke Kawaguchi + K2-Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design