Ogaki House by Katsutoshi Sasaki + Associates
An interesting minimalist single family residence designed by Katsutoshi Sasaki + Associates located in the city of Ogaki, Japan.
Description by Katsutoshi Sasaki + Associates
This residential house is introduced from the ambient surrounding and the conditions of site planning. In winter seasons, the strong west wind (the fall wind of Ibuki) blows in this area.So it is the plan of suppressing the load of the building by extending its roof up to the close to the ground soil and fending off cold winds at the roof.In summer seasons, it is the structure that discharges the accumulated heat inside to the outside through the VOID of the inner court and the central VOID installed various parts.
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- House in Muko by Fujiwaramuro Architects
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Adorable House by FORM / Kouichi Kimura Architects
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in Itoshima by Teto Architects
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Inspiring Home by Mokkotsu
- Swissotel Nankai by Design Studio Crow
- NT House by Baqueratta