House on a Hill by Oficina d’Arquitectura
This modern concrete residence designed by Oficina d’Arquitectura is located Portuguese Serra da Freita.
Description by Oficina d’Arquitectura
In a harsh climate with mountain scenery, dominated by granite rock where mankind little marked its presence comes the demand to create an object that will blend with the landscape.The exposed concrete responds to the material demand and the volume breaks up as it follows the slope.
Products You May Like
- JI-House by Craft
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- White House by In2
- Fisher Island by Associated Design Co
- Marin Residence by Dawson & Clinton