Martis Camp House by Concreteworks
Architecture firm Concreteworks designed this modern vacation home located in the luxury community of Martis Camp between Truckee and North Lake Tahoe in California.
Description by Concreteworks
Working closely with San Francisco based interior designer Martine Paquin, Concreteworks fabricated many pieces throughout this modern vacation home in the luxury community of Martis Camp between Truckee and North Lake Tahoe in California. Concreteworks features two fireplaces with custom floor to ceiling board form finish and satin stained pattern finish surrounds, a square Japanese style soaking tub with integrated heating, sinks and vanities throughout, stair treads and landings, and a Tinder outdoor firetable.
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- White House by In2
- Fisher Island by Associated Design Co
- Marin Residence by Dawson & Clinton
- Cozy Home by Ruetemple
- Loft in San Diego by Hawkins + Hawkins Architects
- Villa in Mérignies by Atelier Form
- Cabin Norderhov by Atelier Oslo
- House Hohlen by Jochen Specht
- Le 205 by Atelier Moderno