Residence AP 1211 by Alan Chu
Small but cozy two-floor apartment designed by Alan Chu located in São Paulo, Brazil.
Description by Alan Chu
The idea is to use a single element to organize the space of the small apartment with an area of 36 sqm (388 sqft), distributed in two floors.
The crates built with autoclaved pinewood and colorful interiors serve well for this purpose and arranged in a seemingly random way bring to the environment a youthful and unpretentious atmosphere.
The crates have several functions: in the pantry, kitchen, living room and one of them, suspended in space, camouflages the existing structure of the mezzanine and receives the metal ladder in its dark and cylindrical interior, creating the transition between floors.
The apartment is the temporary residence of a recently divorced businessman and the decor plays with the transience of the moment: a time of changes, improvisation and reorganization.
- Laax Apartment by Go Interiors
- Apartment in Stockholm by HusmanHagberg
- Casa Lago by Lago
- Surry Hills Apartment by Josephine Hurley Architecture
- Apartment in Shanghai by Wei Yi International
- Magic Cabinet by Mayan Gabay
- Duplex in Megeve by Refuge
- Scandinavian apartment by Agnieszka Karaś
- RM Apartment by Francesc Rifé Studio
- Apartment RJ by Archiplan