Dolls House by Edwards Moore
Located in Fitzroy, a suburb of Melbourne, Australia, this eclectic home was designed by local architect – Edwards Moore.
Description by Edwards Moore
The smallest house on the street, renovation of a workers cottage in Fitzroy.
Retaining the existing street frontage and primary living areas whilst fragmenting the building addition beyond. Creating courtyards which serve to separate yet connect the functions for living. A collection of raw and untreated finishes creating a grit that compliments the owners desire for an uncomplicated living arrangement.
Echoes of the homes history are reflected in discreetly choreographed gold panels located throughout the space. An abundance of natural light refracting off the all white interiors create a sense of the ethereal, an otherworldly environment hidden amongst the urban grain.
Products You May Like
- JI-House by Craft
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- White House by In2
- Le 205 by Atelier Moderno
- Whiteboards Reinvented
- JG Residence by MPG Arquitetura