West Hills Remodel by Scott Edwards Architecture
Remodelled by Scott Edwards Architecture, this amazing single family ranch residence is situated in the Portland Hills (Oregon, US).
Description by Scott Edwards Architecture
This remodel and addition to a 1950s ranch in the Portland Hills added 2,000 sf to the 1,500 sf existing footprint.. The design, centered around the Living, Dining, and Kitchen hub, is nestled into the hillside and takes advantage of the commanding views to the south. With a modest budget, the design exemplifies what can be done to create a Contemporary livable home for this growing family.
Products You May Like
- Vivienda Tres Torres by Pablo Peyra
- Modern Urban Home by Y Designs
- JI-House by Craft
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- Ribbon Chapel by Hiroshi Nakamura & NAP