737 Park Avenue by Handel Architects
Designed for Macklowe Properties by Handel Architects this beautiful bright apartment is situated on the 737 Park Avenue, New York City.
Description by Handel Architects
737 Park Avenue, at the northeast corner of 71st street on the Upper East Side, is currently undergoing renovation, led by Handel Architects for developer Macklowe Properties. Built in 1940, the building is being transformed into a contemporary condominium building, with an emphasis on creating “homes”. Each unit includes large living, dining and bedrooms, solid oak floors and new casement windows. Residents enjoy 24-hour doorman and elevator operators, a resident manager, fitness center, children’s playroom, private storage and bicycle and stroller storage.
Each home has new casement windows and an air conditioning and heating system that provides year round function with controls in each room. Gracious living spaces feature 1½” wide, ¾” rift and quartered solid white oak floors, custom crown moldings, door trim and 4” milled baseboards, and trim-less lighting fixtures throughout. Windowed kitchens are equipped with Miele stainless steel appliances and marble floors, countertops and backsplash. Large bathrooms are outfitted with Italian marble with custom vanities, heated floors and Dornbracht polished chrome fixtures.
- Apartment in Shanghai by Wei Yi International
- Magic Cabinet by Mayan Gabay
- Duplex in Megeve by Refuge
- Scandinavian apartment by Agnieszka Karaś
- RM Apartment by Francesc Rifé Studio
- Apartment RJ by Archiplan
- Loft MDP by FFWD Arquitectes
- Apartment in Gdansk by IDEOGRAF
- Apartment in Kiev by Iryna Dzhemesiuk
- Liljeholmen Home by Stylingbolaget