737 Park Avenue by Handel Architects
Designed for Macklowe Properties by Handel Architects this beautiful bright apartment is situated on the 737 Park Avenue, New York City.
Description by Handel Architects
737 Park Avenue, at the northeast corner of 71st street on the Upper East Side, is currently undergoing renovation, led by Handel Architects for developer Macklowe Properties. Built in 1940, the building is being transformed into a contemporary condominium building, with an emphasis on creating “homes”. Each unit includes large living, dining and bedrooms, solid oak floors and new casement windows. Residents enjoy 24-hour doorman and elevator operators, a resident manager, fitness center, children’s playroom, private storage and bicycle and stroller storage.
Each home has new casement windows and an air conditioning and heating system that provides year round function with controls in each room. Gracious living spaces feature 1½” wide, ¾” rift and quartered solid white oak floors, custom crown moldings, door trim and 4” milled baseboards, and trim-less lighting fixtures throughout. Windowed kitchens are equipped with Miele stainless steel appliances and marble floors, countertops and backsplash. Large bathrooms are outfitted with Italian marble with custom vanities, heated floors and Dornbracht polished chrome fixtures.
Products You May Like
- Apartment S by Christian Schwienbacher
- Soft Loft by LineArchitects
- Black Line Apartment by Arhitektura
- Small Size Apartment by BDRbureau
- Bathroom Faucets You'll Love
- El Retiro Park Loft by Ábaton Arquitectura
- Apartment 701 by SHROFFLEóN
- Comfort Apartment by Need Design
- Monochrome Apartment by Mono Architects
- Tiny Apartment by A Little Design