737 Park Avenue by Handel Architects
Designed for Macklowe Properties by Handel Architects this beautiful bright apartment is situated on the 737 Park Avenue, New York City.
Description by Handel Architects
737 Park Avenue, at the northeast corner of 71st street on the Upper East Side, is currently undergoing renovation, led by Handel Architects for developer Macklowe Properties. Built in 1940, the building is being transformed into a contemporary condominium building, with an emphasis on creating “homes”. Each unit includes large living, dining and bedrooms, solid oak floors and new casement windows. Residents enjoy 24-hour doorman and elevator operators, a resident manager, fitness center, children’s playroom, private storage and bicycle and stroller storage.
Each home has new casement windows and an air conditioning and heating system that provides year round function with controls in each room. Gracious living spaces feature 1½” wide, ¾” rift and quartered solid white oak floors, custom crown moldings, door trim and 4” milled baseboards, and trim-less lighting fixtures throughout. Windowed kitchens are equipped with Miele stainless steel appliances and marble floors, countertops and backsplash. Large bathrooms are outfitted with Italian marble with custom vanities, heated floors and Dornbracht polished chrome fixtures.
Products You May Like
- Modern Apartment by Andrei Popov
- Skyline Apartment by MONO Architects
- Loft LD by Miro Architetti
- Home in Milan by 23bassi
- Loft in Barcelona by Habitan Architecture
- Bijou Marylebone Apartment by Maurizio Pellizzoni
- Apartment in Moscow by BHD-Studio
- Casa PV2 by Lucas Y Hernández-Gil Arquitectos
- BLU Ocean View by Annette Frommer - Interior Design
- High-Rise Apartment by Ruth Bautista