Naramata Cabin by Robert Bailey Interiors
Modern two-storey vacation home designed by Robert Bailey Interiors situated in Naramata, British Columbia, Canada.
Description by Robert Bailey Interiors
Perched on the shores of beautiful Lake Okanagan, this Naramata vacation home is a family’s “dream-come-true.”
Inspired by client sketches and the surrounding geography, the project was designed from the ground up. The result is a modern home that remains true to the idea of “cabin,” being humble and unpretentious.
We used French oak on the ceiling and floors, the pre-distressed, fumed planking provided relaxed yet durable surfaces. Forgiving, not precious, it is the strongest design material in the home. Our goal for the furnishings was to achieve a sense of simple luxurious comfort, that feels curated rather and designed.
Blurring the lines between indoor and outdoor living, the home is relaxing, durable, and rugged, with a defined purpose of summertime pleasure.
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- White House by In2
- Fisher Island by Associated Design Co
- Marin Residence by Dawson & Clinton
- Cozy Home by Ruetemple