Massachusetts Farm House by Crisp Architects
Crisp Architects completely renovated this 200 year old residence situated in the countryside of Massachusetts.
Description by Crisp Architects
We started with an historic home on a dirt road in the countryside of Massachusetts. It had set empty for several years and there had been some damage from bursting pipes as well as the usual 200-year-old home fatigue. Our clients came along at just the right time to resurrect this beautiful bit of history.
By carefully preserving the antique portions of the home while renovating and adding to the newer sections, we were able to create a home that has a foot in several centuries. Best of all it still feels comfortable on that tiny dirt road.
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- White House by In2
- Fisher Island by Associated Design Co
- Marin Residence by Dawson & Clinton
- Cozy Home by Ruetemple
- Loft in San Diego by Hawkins + Hawkins Architects