Bridgehampton Estate by David Scott Interiors
In Bridgehampton, New York, David Scott recently finished this warm and masculine residence interior.
Description by David Scott
Layering various textures – rich leathers, woven textiles, rustic metals, and earthy woods – create a warm and masculine residence. This large home in the heart of horse country is the ideal setting for relaxed summers. The rich brown coloration and earth tones used throughout the rooms were derived from the dark chestnut floors, the beams in the double-height living room, and the stone hearth. Unique rugs in variations of geometric patterns, give the rooms a subtle added dimension.
Products You May Like
- Vivienda Tres Torres by Pablo Peyra
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- White House by In2
- Fisher Island by Associated Design Co
- Marin Residence by Dawson & Clinton