Residence Leung by KC Design Studio
Modern apartment designed by KC Design Studio located in Taiwan.
Description by KC Design Studio
More than thirty years old house improved the defect of original patterns makes the residents feel new lifestyle. Because population decline and a lot of traveling collection. We try to re- arrangement of space, and design an open and free environment. Besides, the way of displaying their collections is also the other point.
Although the original partitions make the privacy, it obstructs the entry of light and air. According to the base facing west and the L- shaped of plan, we divide the space into two more complete parts and redefine public (open) to private (hidden) characteristics of the space.
The gap of two blocks provides a chance of sunshine and air into house. And three layers creative different and contrast elevation of space. We hope resident can live comfortably here with abundant nature in this concrete city.
- Apartment in Hsinchu City by Vattier Interior Design
- Van der Vein by Ris Interior Design
- Sunny Boudoir by Ris Interior Design
- Apartment in Hsinchu by Shiang Chi Interior Design
- Dual Concepts by T.M Design Studio
- Planes of Greyscale by RIS Interior Design
- Apartment by T.M Design Studio
- Boundary Apartment by Wei Yi International
- Home Amore by RIS Interior Design
- Chen's House by PMD