Tennyson Point Residence by CplusC Architectural Workshop
Modern multi-level residence designed in 2009 by CplusC Architectural Workshop located in Tennyson Point, NSW, Australia.
Description by CplusC Architectural Workshop
The Tennyson Point Residence is a sustainable solution that worked within the bones of a solid, well-constructed waterfront house.
This multi-level home is arranged over four levels that cascade from street level down to the water’s edge through a series of lofty indoor and outdoor living spaces, revealing unique views of the harbour site.
Internal planning is distinctly divided into private bedrooms that afford privacy to the street and open, sun-lit recreation areas that provide a physical connection to the landscaped waterfront.
Products You May Like
- Modern Urban Home by Y Designs
- JI-House by Craft
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- White House by In2
- Fisher Island by Associated Design Co