Villa Yarze by Raëd Abillama Architects
Designed by Raëd Abillama Architects, this eclectic single family residence is situated in Yarze, Baabda, Lebanon.
Description by Raëd Abillama Architects
Villa Yarze started with an existing eclectic house in a large landscape. The project was approached by keeping certain characteristic sections of the existing house and adding new programs and spaces to it.
Attention was given to large lit openings, integration of stone lintels and pedestals to the facade, while creating a contemporary result.
The landscape integrates the several natural levels of the house, while breaking the scale of the resulting retaining walls. The hard and soft landscaping makes use of native trees, fruit trees and herbal shrubs, to create a raw natural context.
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- White House by In2
- Fisher Island by Associated Design Co
- Marin Residence by Dawson & Clinton
- HS Residence by Cubyc Architects
- Cozy Home by Ruetemple
- Loft in San Diego by Hawkins + Hawkins Architects