Via Sauvagia House by Catlin Stothers Design
Nestled along the private slopes and trails of Mont Sauvage, this model condominium represents the first phase of Via Sauvagia, a residential development in the Laurentians.
Description by Catlin Stothers Design
The contemporary architecture by renowned architect, Pierre Thibault, strikes unity between nature and the interior. Glass exterior walls and open interior spaces called for finishings that respect the integrity of this vision. In collaboration with Labrie Daigle Design Studio, our goal was to balance the contemporary lines with organic textures. Wood, glass, wool, and stone, are dominant materials, and provide a sense of calm and simplicity. Furnishings and accessories were selected for how they relate to nature and the minimalist sensibility, while creating an atmosphere of comfort.
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- Ribbon Chapel by Hiroshi Nakamura & NAP
- Modern Ranch by Poet Interiors
- Wooden Interior by Coblonal Arquitectura
- Casa V. by DOSIS