Hemocoel by Elemental Design
Designed in 2013 by Elemental Design, this modern two-storey single family residence is located in Clyde Hill, Washington.
Description by Elemental Design
The Hemocoel Residence features interweaving folded planes that create an interplay of large open spaces and smaller intimate spaces. Responding to the neighborhood’s low-slung 60’s and 70’s ranch-style houses, the Hemocoel roofs rise slowly from the sides. Narrow roof lines form a series of tiers that place the upper level of the two-story house back from the street. A vertical chimney element grounds the floating roofs, joining the open areas on the different levels.
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- White House by In2
- Fisher Island by Associated Design Co
- Marin Residence by Dawson & Clinton
- Cozy Home by Ruetemple
- Loft in San Diego by Hawkins + Hawkins Architects
- Cabin Norderhov by Atelier Oslo