Shirley Road House by Labhaus
Minimalist single family property designed by Labhaus situated outside of Boston, United States.
Description by Labhaus
The project started with a 1930’s Sears kit house set upon 3 gently rolling acres overlooking substantial preserves about an hour outside of Boston. While charmingly renovated, the existing structure offered only very small-scale spaces which couldn’t really accommodate family and guests looking for escape to the countryside. LABhaus doubled the floor space with the addition of two beautifully scaled rooms, much needed utility space, an additional bathroom with outdoor shower, and a 500+ ft2 covered loggia which blends effortlessly with the main living space thanks to multi-panel pocket doors.
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- Ribbon Chapel by Hiroshi Nakamura & NAP
- Modern Ranch by Poet Interiors
- Wooden Interior by Coblonal Arquitectura
- Casa V. by DOSIS
- Olive House by LOG-URBIS
- White House by In2