Bachelor’s Residence by Willey Design
Fun and lively eclectic residence designed by Willey Design situated in Chelsea, New York.
Description by Willey Design
For this residence at the celebrated Chelsea Enclave in Manhattan, my client wanted a fun and lively oasis in the city. Adding personality to a “white box” space, I added natural textures and rich colors inspired by the owner’s Persian heritage. The owner has a deep respect for the traditions of his family, but we integrated them in a modern and more abstract way. We warmed the palette with a marigold color Tibetan wool rug, and created a feature wall of a large custom photo mural enlarged into dramatic wallpaper. A mix of dark and light woods, metallic finishes, and leather upholstery create instant warmth and texture to this living space.
Photography by Robert Granoff
- Apartment in Madrid by Abaton Architects
- Modern Apartment in London
- Sophia Apartment by Blackhaus
- WADI Penthouse by Platau
- Penthouse One-11 by Milano Contract District
- Luxury Penthouse by Willoughby Construction
- Loft in Poland by Fabryka Wnętrz
- Apartment Remodel by Atelier Data
- Brewery Loft by Whitaker Construction
- Studio Apartment by Interiors.homeandwood