Bachelor’s Residence by Willey Design
Fun and lively eclectic residence designed by Willey Design situated in Chelsea, New York.
Description by Willey Design
For this residence at the celebrated Chelsea Enclave in Manhattan, my client wanted a fun and lively oasis in the city. Adding personality to a “white box” space, I added natural textures and rich colors inspired by the owner’s Persian heritage. The owner has a deep respect for the traditions of his family, but we integrated them in a modern and more abstract way. We warmed the palette with a marigold color Tibetan wool rug, and created a feature wall of a large custom photo mural enlarged into dramatic wallpaper. A mix of dark and light woods, metallic finishes, and leather upholstery create instant warmth and texture to this living space.
Photography by Robert Granoff
Products You May Like
- Living Mansarda by BFA - Barbara Fassoni Architects
- Apartment in Poznan by MO Architekci
- Suchita's House by Fadd Studio
- Apartment in Moscow by FonBureau
- Lazadenas Apartment by Molins Design
- Cabbagetown Coach House by Core Architects
- Casa PP by Sarah Pidatella
- Familny Apartment by Za-Za Interior Design
- Muzha Micro Flat by Phoebesayswow Architects
- Apartment in Barcelona by Egue Y Seta