Bachelor’s Residence by Willey Design
Fun and lively eclectic residence designed by Willey Design situated in Chelsea, New York.
Description by Willey Design
For this residence at the celebrated Chelsea Enclave in Manhattan, my client wanted a fun and lively oasis in the city. Adding personality to a “white box” space, I added natural textures and rich colors inspired by the owner’s Persian heritage. The owner has a deep respect for the traditions of his family, but we integrated them in a modern and more abstract way. We warmed the palette with a marigold color Tibetan wool rug, and created a feature wall of a large custom photo mural enlarged into dramatic wallpaper. A mix of dark and light woods, metallic finishes, and leather upholstery create instant warmth and texture to this living space.
Photography by Robert Granoff
- Apartment in Hsinchu City by Vattier Interior Design
- Talosi Apartment by Raca Architekci
- Van der Vein by Ris Interior Design
- AT Apartment by Mohamed Moussa
- TLV Apartment by Keren Atzmon
- Interior for a Young Family by Diff.Studio
- Sunny Boudoir by Ris Interior Design
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Apartment in Hsinchu by Shiang Chi Interior Design
- Penthouse in Barcelona by Susanna Cots